Transform your Employees’ Productivity in Excel
Our Online Excel Course for employees “WorkPlace Excel ” covers Microsoft Excel from absolute beginners to advanced level including Pivot tables, so you can set learning targets for each employee according to their job and needs.
You can track and measure the progress of every staff member in real time from your admin dashboard. It is easy to create reports on each employee’s progress in terms of lessons completed and assessments passed .
With our high definition videos created by expert Excel trainers where the emphasis is on everyday Excel tasks in the UK office environment, your employees can quickly increase their Excel skills and productivity.
The course is certified by the UK CPD Standards office.
Why not try and test it out yourself with our ‘no obligation’ Full Free Trial. See below for details.
What is their Excel Level ?
Our unique ‘ Testing Workbook’ will get your employee to complete seven common Excel tasks. It will then time and Auto-Correct their work and produce a personalized report of their performance in terms of your efficiency and Excel knowledge.
The workbook is FREE to download for all your employees. Read More
Watch a ‘trained‘ and ‘untrained‘ Excel user tackling common everyday Excel tasks. Notice the huge difference in time taken ?
A quick tour of the whole course.
Watch the lesson on the COUNTIF Function.
- Great Productivity Savings for all your staff as they progress through the course.
- You can monitor and measure the progress of your staff in real time and get daily reports on each employees progress.
- Suitable for all your staff as our course covers Excel from beginners to Advanced levels including Pivot Tables.
- Each employee gets their own unique logon username & password.
- Full Expert Email and live chat support to all your employees as they study the course.
- All Login accounts and group administrator account will be set up for you.
- Our Course is Web based so No IT integration required.
- You can Test your employees progress with online assessments for each level.Certificates of completion available for each of the four levels.
- Costs from just £97 per employee for one year access.
Measure your employees progress with tracking and online assessments. Employees can replay the videos again and again, if necessary.
Each employee can save up to 30 minutes per day by being more efficient in Excel, that’s nearly 10 working days per year.
No Installation headaches.
As a web based Excel training system, there’s no IT integration required and you don’t have to worry about organizing the training, as we will do everything for you.
Online training provides a cost effective alternative to traditional classroom based training, with no lost working days or travel expenses. Costs from just £97 per employee.